Moments Of Love - Vol. 19

Moments Of Love - Vol. 19
Various Artists
320 Kbps

Tracklist:

01 - Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
02 - Sophie B. Hawkins - California Here I Come
03 - Sydney Youngblood - I"d Rather Go Blind
04 - Belinda Carlisle - Half The World
05 - Climie Fischer - Love Like A River
06 - Regina Belle - Quiet Time
07 - Martika - Love ... Thy Will Be Done
08 - Scorpions - Send Ma An Angel
09 - Pretenders - I"ll Stand By You
10 - Aretha Franklin - Ever Changing Times
11 - Manhattans - Shining Star
12 - Patti Labelle - If Only You Knew
13 - Christopher Cross - Words Of Windsom
14 - The Chimes - I Still Heaven"t Found What I"m Looking For
15 - P.M. Sampson And Double Key - We Love To Love
16 - Olivia Newton John & Cliff Richard - Suddenly

Parte 1
down musicas mp3

Parte 2
down musicas mp3

0 comentários: