CD - Mariah Carey: Greatest Hits (Álbum Duplo)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


1 - Vision Of Love

2 - Love Takes Time

3 - Someday

4 - I Don´t Wanna Cry

5 - Emotions

6 - Can´t Let Go

7 - Make It Happen

8 - I´ll Be There (Feat. Trey Lorenz)

9 - Dreamlover

10 - Hero

11 - Without You

12 - Anytime You Need A Friend

13 - Endless Love (Duet With Luther Vandross)

14 - Fantasy


CD-1

DOWNLOAD AQUI

1 - One Sweet Day (Feat. Boyz II Men)

2 - Always Be My Baby

3 - Forever

4 - Underneath The Stars

5 - Honey

6 - Butterfly

7 - My All

8 - Sweetheart ( Feat. JD)

9 - When You Believe (From The Prince Of Egypt) (Feat. Whitney Houston)

10 - I Still Believe

11 - Heartbreaker Feat. Jay-Z

12 - Thank God I Found You (Feat. Joe & 98 Degrees)

13 - Can´t Take That Away (Mariah´s Theme)

14 - Against All Odds (Feat. Westlife)

15 - All I Want For Christmas Is You (So So Def Remix Feat. Jermaine Dupri & Lil Bow Wow)


CD-2

DOWNLOAD AQUI



Quer Forró Grátis? CLIQUE AQUI !

0 comentários: